Yes, we are allowed again!
We are ready to offer you a fantastic and well-deserved stay in the best conditions.
Below you will find some guidelines and tips to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We would like to ask you to read and follow them carefully. The success of these extra measures depends on the joint efforts of all parties involved.
We wish you a fantastic stay in de Hoge Rielen!
- Keep at least 1,5 metres apart.
- Wash your hands often and carefully. If necessary, use disinfectant gels.
- Stay home if you are sick or if you are living with someone who is infected.
- Cough and sneeze into a paper handkerchief or into your elbow.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Ventilate continuously and air spaces as often as possible.
- Avoid contact with other groups staying on the domain. When in contact with employees of de Hoge Rielen, keep a distance of at least 1,5 metres.
- Please observe the rules regarding social distancing, the hygiene instructions on the posters and the one-way strips and floor stickers in the service buildings of de Hoge Rielen (reception, restaurant ...).
- For the internal organisation of your stay (how many people you are allowed to bring together, what measures are in place, etc.) take into account the current rules within society. As an association, school, etc. obviously take into account the rules that apply to your sector.
- Clean and disinfect the accommodation and all materials before, during and after your stay.
Prior to your stay
- De Hoge Rielen will provide you with the necessary documents in advance via e-mail. Please fill them in and mail them back preferably in advance: safety statement and list of participants (per contact bubble).
- You must provide your own essential materials yourself: hand soap, paper towels, handkerchiefs, disinfectants, alcohol gel, face masks, first aid kits ...
- The de Hoge Rielen ensures that the accommodation is thoroughly cleaned and ventilated before your arrival.
All contact-sensitive surfaces are also disinfected.
Upon arrival at the de Hoge Rielen
- Only one person reports to the reception desk for check-in.
- Keys and any driving cards must be disinfected before handover.
- We strongly recommend you disinfect the kitchen inventory on arrival before using it. De Hoge Rielen provides a disinfectant and detergent suitable for washing dishes.
During your stay
Ventilating and airing
Ventilate all rooms continuously (by leaving windows and doors ajar or tilted). Air several times a day by opening windows and doors wide for a while.
Duvets and blankets
Blankets and/or duvets will not be provided in the accommodation (except at the Wadi Hostel). Please ask the participants to bring their own sleeping bag or blanket, as well as sheets and pillowcase.
Meals in the restaurant
In the restaurant the following arrangements apply:
- There will be sufficient distance between different groups.
- It is also possible that adjusted meal times will be agreed.
- Everyone from 12 years old wears a mouth mask when entering, walking around and leaving. The mask may only be removed during eating and drinking in a seated position.
On the middle road, at Building 45 – Valk (falcon), you will find the café where we apply the measures of the catering industry. We will inform you of the opening hours upon your arrival. Check the opening hours of the café.
Our workshops, including the climbing forest, are available. Everyone from the age of 12 must wear a face mask. In a mixed group of participants (+ 12 and - 12 years of age) the whole group must wear face masks. You need to provide these face masks yourself.
Sports hall and sports fields
The sports hall and sanitary facilities are thoroughly cleaned every day. The contact-sensitive surfaces are disinfected. Changing rooms, showers and toilets are available, but it is preferable to change and shower in your accommodation.
Your orders will be delivered to the accommodation prior to your arrival. During your stay, deliveries will be made to the door.
We prefer electronic payments to cash.
The swimming pond will be open by appointment (through the reception).
- Please pay extra attention and time to the cleaning of the accommodation, with special attention to contact surfaces and kitchen equipment.
- Only one person reports to the reception desk for check-out.