Capacity: 8 persons
- Gebouw 46 - kever is a small, comfortable accommodation in the middle of the domain, quietly situated near the big nature area and near the "frogs' quarter" (a wonderful pond)
- Especially recommended to explore the domain from this accommodation. The recent map of the domain is a good guide so as not to get lost. At the reception & information desk.
Living area with fitted out kitchen and sitting area (picture above), big and smaller bedroom, bathroom.
- excellent accommodation for small groups
- ideal base camp for bicycle trips at the node of the cycle paths in the Kempen
- can also be booked as extra accommodation upon a shortage of beds
- for monitors and teachers
- rate for individual accommodation: see price list
- one large bedroom with one double twin bed and one single bed, so sleeping accommodation for 3 to 5 persons
- the bathroom connects to the large bedroom
- one small bedroom with bunk bed and extendible bed; washbasin in room, so sleeping accommodation for 2 to 3 persons
- 1 duvet per bed
- You must bring your own bottom sheet, pillowcase and duvet cover from home. Of course, you can also bring a bottom sheet, pillowcase and sleeping bag from home.)
- electric range, microwave (no oven)
bathroom with 2 washbasins, shower and toilet.