The de Hoge Rielen is the ideal location for adventurous outdoor activities.
Surrounded by forest, an extensive choice of camping areas and a camping tower for an adventurous overnight stay, challenging outdoor activities, fire pits to enjoy a cosy campfire ...
The de Hoge Rielen has it all!
There’s no better outdoor feeling than a cosy evening with your group by the campfire. Making a campfire and singing together, telling stories, toasting sausages or marshmallows … Pure enjoyment!
Each camp ground has its own fire pit. Are you staying in a building or maybe you need a larger fire pit? Then you can make a campfire for free at one of the three fire pits. You gather your own wood or you can use the available boxes of wood for a fee.
Would you like to reserve a fire pit and wood?
Fire pit A
- Close to the reception building, next to the ‘Techniek & Uitleen’ (technique & loan materials) service
- Near an old stone wall
Fire pit B:
- Not far from Building 36 - Skating shed
- In the middle of a large grassy meadow
- Future plan: fire pit B will be redesigned as an amphitheatre, with more than 200 seats, through landscaping.
Fire pit C:
- Opposite the shed of Camp 30 - Vlag (Flag)
- The shed is currently being renovated and fire pit C is not available