Practical information catering
Order meals or book the catering service
When making your reservation, you provide an estimate of the number of meals. 14 days before the start of your reservation you will need to confirm the exact number of meals through the reception desk.
Children's meals can be requested for children younger than 9.
Do you have people with allergies? People who only eat vegetarian or halal food? Let us know in good time. We will take this into account.
Place your orders through the de Hoge Rielen ordering program.
Three weeks before arrival, the contact person of your group will receive an email with the latest practical information. In this email, you will find a personal link to the ordering program.
When should you place your order?
- Bakery: at the latest 1 day in advance (no later than 4 pm). Bread is delivered to your building / campground daily between 8 and 8.30 am.
- Drink supplier: no later than 2 days in advance (no later than 4 pm). No delivery on Sundays.
- Butcher: at least 3 days in advance (no later than 11 am). No delivery on Sundays.
- Freshly made sandwiches: at least 2 days in advance (no later than 4 pm). No delivery on Sundays.
Fancy a delicious barbecue in good weather? There are several options:
- Barbecue with service: we cook and also do the dishes. You don't have to lift a finger.
- Basic barbecue: we deliver meat, vegetables, bread, sauces, a barbecue unit and charcoal to your accommodation. All you have to do yourself is to cook and do the dishes.
- Borrow a barbecue unit: If you order the ingredients for the barbecue via the de Hoge Rielen, the barbecue unit will be provided free of charge.