Kamp 8 - Boog
Shed camping for up to 300 people
Are you opting for the unique concept of shed camping in the de Hoge Rielen? At Camp 8 - Boog (Bow), in addition to a campground where you can pitch your tents, you also have a restored, furnished shed with a kitchen and sleeping area.
In the sanitary block, you will find toilets, showers and washbasins with hot water.
This campground with its shed and facilities is designed for groups of up to 300 people.
Specific information about Camp 8 – Boog (Bow)
Furnished, restored shed
- Sleeping space for up to 60 people (33 wooden bases without mattresses, 27 places on the floor), (limited) heating in the sleeping area
- Day room with fireplace
- Unfurnished kitchen with 3 gas burners, a double sink and a cool box
- Surface area: 6000 m²
- Capacity: +/- 300 people
New sanitary facilities with hot water
- 2 x 3 showers
- 2 x 3 toilets
- 2 washbasins
- 1 bathroom suitable for people with disabilities: shower, toilet, washbasin
- Each campground has its own fire pit to make a campfire.
- Free use of 2 bicycles and a cargo bike at each campground.
- The camping season for shed camping runs from the beginning of the Easter Holidays until the end of the autumn holidays.