In the rates list you will find the rates of our offer.
The price you pay and how long in advance you can make a reservation depends on the category your group belongs to.
Below you will find an overview of the categories and reservation periods. In the price list you will find the rates for our offers.
Would you like a customised quote? Feel free to communicate your wishes to the reception desk. We will be happy to help.
Categories and reservation periods
Groups engaged in youth work and recognised as a youth work initiative by a local (municipal), provincial or Flemish authority. The de Hoge Rielen may request the official proof of recognition.
- Example: Jessy and Mathias from the Zottegem (Belgium) scouts group come for a weekend with their Beavers.
- Reservation period: maximum 3 years in advance
Other domestic youth groups, domestic school groups and all care groups.
- Example: Schoolmaster Lucas from a primary school in Hasselt (Belgium) comes with year 6 to the de Hoge Rielen for nature classes.
- Reservation period: maximum 2.5 years in advance
Foreign youth groups and schools, and domestic socio-cultural groups
- Example: The Eindhoven football association (the Netherlands) will attend a youth training course in the month of May and the Femma department of Schoten (Belgium) is planning a team day at the de Hoge Rielen.
- Reservation period: maximum 2 years in advance
All family groups, adults and businesses. We charge VAT for this category.
- Example: The Dierckx family comes to celebrate Christmas on the de Hoge Rielen.
- Reservation period: maximum 1.5 years in advance